How to enable iphone 8? This article talks about how to set up and activate the new iPhone 8 and iPhone 8 Plus. If you are a new iPhone user, this article will be very helpful.
For Apple lovers, the new product cannot be omitted from the wish list. And among the various devices, the new iPhone 8/8 Plus may be the first choice, because it comes with iOS 11. It brings many new features that are not similar to its predecessors, like the new black model and dual camera for the iPhone 8 Plus with portrait mode. iPhone 8 music, how to download for free without iTunes.
Once you get the new iPhone 8, you’ll need some important things: set it up and activate it right away.
We assume that you are upgrading from the old iPhone, and during the installation process you are allowed to transfer data to the new iPhone 8 from the old iPhone with iTunes or iCloud. If you are an Android user and this is your first iPhone, check out the “How to Transfer Data to iPhone 8 from an Android Phone” section.
Now read on to find out how to set up your iPhone 8/8 Plus and make sure everything is set up and working exactly the way you want.
Before we get started, it’s worth mentioning that you must first back up your old iPhone via iTunes or iCloud so that you can directly restore backups by following the iPhone 8 setup instructions. What is the best comparison between iPhone 8 and Samsung Galaxy S8?
Video: How to Activate Iphone 8 Plus
How to enable iPhone 8 instruction with detailed steps
1. How to enable iPhone 8 or iPhone 8 Plus? Once turned on, you will see the “Hello” screen in many languages. Move right to continue.
2. Select the desired language and tap a country or region.
3. Select a Wi-Fi network and make sure your iPhone 8 is connected to Wi-Fi. If you are setting up your iPhone 8 using a cellular connection, click Use Cellular.
4. Turn on location services or turn off location services.
If you have already set up your iPhone 8/8 Plus and want to return to the App window & Data, you can: Settings> Are common> Reset>, then click Delete All Content and Settings.
5. On the Touch ID screen, you can set your fingerprint.
6. Then create an access code: you can set a six- or four-digit access code.
7. On the “Applications and Data” screen, you can transfer data to the new iPhone 8:
8. Log in with your Apple ID and password (you can also skip this step). After logging into your iCloud account, you may need to set up iCloud Drive, Apple Pay, and iCloud Keychain.
9. On the Set Up Siri screen, you can configure Siri by pressing and holding the home button. Or you can click "Enable Siri" later to skip this step.
10. Select either Submit or Do Not Submit Diagnostic Information for Apple.
11. Choose between two display resolutions: standard or scaled. Then click “Next” to continue.