I welcome you dear friends on our website! In today’s article, I would like to talk with you about how to save on buying a new Iphone 6 and 6S and Plus and not get caught by scammers.
This is where an unpleasant surprise awaits us with you, when the joy of a purchase can be replaced by disappointment! The fact is that the device may turn out to be the most natural Chinese fake (in the worst case), or alternatively, an unofficially restored Iphone. In today’s article we will consider by what signs (differences) you can independently distinguish the original Iphone 6 and 6S from a fake and an unofficially restored device.
How to distinguish the original Iphone 6 from the Chinese fake
“Chinese” iPhones on the market are just a huge amount. Therefore, there are also a lot of signs by which they can be distinguished from the originals. it makes no sense to indicate all of them, I will only give those that will absolutely accurately and most importantly quickly help you identify a fake iPhone 6.
Officially refurbished Iphone and quality fake
How to check and distinguish the original Iphone 6 from a fake
And so you decided to purchase Iphone 6 from an unofficial dealer where to start authentication?
High-quality fake Iphone 6! PAY ATTENTION TO DIFFERENT FONTS
As you can see, there is nothing particularly complicated. authentication should not take much time.
Common signs of Chinese fake iPhone 6 and 6S
Common signs of Chinese fake 6th iPhones include:
- the presence of two sims
- the presence of a memory card
- television antenna
A bit about restored Iphone 6 and 6S
Refurbished Iphone 6 and 6S come in two forms:
- Officially restored. These are devices for which during the pre-sale preparation or in the first year of operation, defects were identified and they were replaced under warranty by the owners. Such phones are sent back to the Apple factory, where they are repaired, after which they go back on sale under the label "Apple Certified", but with a significant discount. over, they are also equipped with original accessories and do not differ from new ones, except for one. boxes. The packaging of the restored phone is made in white without pictures. on the front side there is only the name of the model. [Ads-pc-2]
Unofficially restored Iphone 6S. the difference with the original in weight
Therefore, the purchase of such a phone will not bring you disappointment. With unofficially restored Iphone, things are much worse, so before buying, we recommend that you check such a phone and, if possible, refuse to purchase.
How to identify unofficially restored Iphone 6. five signs
Here are some signs by which you can identify an unofficially restored Iphone 6 from the original and officially restored:
- Unofficially restored Iphone 6 will be sold in telephone workshops, kiosks, on pages and public social networks.
- The price of an unofficially restored Iphone 6 will be an order of magnitude lower. about 2 times. Today 6S costs around 15 thousand rubles.
- Pay attention to the accessories if they are as good as new, and the phone is second-hand, then this should lead to doubts. have the previous owner really not used them? Also look carefully at their appearance and at the plastic box. all the gaps between the parts should be even, and an apple should be squeezed out on the company plastic cover from below.
- The next step is to turn on the phone and check the serial numbers. Of course, before this you need to turn on the phone and make sure that it is not tied to someone else’s Apple ID. otherwise you can’t activate and use it anyway. So, if the phone is really untied, then go to the Settings section > The main > About this device ”and look for Model, Serial Number and IMEI there. Also, it will not be superfluous to check the capacity of the drive (16GB, 32GB, 64GB, 128Gb). Next, we look for the same data on the phone case and on the box. they should all match. Already at this stage, you can also find out for which country the phone was released. In the model number, two letters before the slash indicate the country of sale. ME308LL / A (LL is America, you need RU, below for a couple of messages I’ll list the main designations of the markets for which phones are produced). If you are assured that the phone is Rostest, and the country code says the opposite, then you are being deceived. Having learned the country, you can also compare it with the charger included in the kit and draw a conclusion.
- The next step in determining the authenticity of our iPhone is to use one of the online IMEI verification services. I use two. domestic iphoneimei.info and bourgeois imeidata.net. The first is very easy to use and at the same time gives out all the basic information about the device. Enter IMEI in the search bar and get the data: Color and capacity. compare them with the phone you are offering. If it was under repair, then on the site the case may appear black, and the phone in real life may be white, that is, its case has been replaced.
Well, of course, after reconciling all the numbers, you need to check the operation of the individual components of the phone. buttons, speakers, microphone, WiFi, GPS, tilt sensor and compass. It is especially easy to overlook the latter, since its work is not as obvious as the same camera. There is a known case when a fully functional telephone came to a person, but with an inoperative compass. this was manifested in the fact that on an even horizontal surface the arrow rotated randomly, as if it were in a magnetically anomalous zone.