[multiGoods ids = 662,664,666,668 template = ‘card’] As early as September, Apple pleased all its fans with the launch of the new flagship iPhone 7. Most liked it, others were disappointed in the brand, but there was no one indifferent to it. With this excitement, many questions arose, the main one of which is how to properly use the new iPhone series.
And today we will begin to answer this question. Namely, we will start with how to properly turn on the iPhone 7 its initial setup.
What is required to properly launch iPhone 7?
To enable iPhone 7 for a user:
- You need to hold for a few seconds, the button, which is located on all new versions on the right side of the case at the top.
- After clicking on the button, the Apple logo will be displayed on a black background after the greeting.
- Then all that is required of us is to swipe the screen from left to right, and we can begin work at our pleasure.
The first inclusion and work with settings
If this is the first time you turn on your gadget, then work on the device will have to be postponed and its settings will be tackled. So:
- After you swipe the screen from left to right, you will see the language setting.
- There you will need to choose the language in which the flagship will work.
- After you must select a country.
- Then the region.
- After we select the network from the proposed options, the network to which the phone connects.
- If the proposed options will not have your network, then select another network and enter its name.
- Now you have to decide if you need geolocation.
Video: How to Enable Iphone Se Without Icloud
[multiGoods ids = 678,680,684,682 template = ‘card’] Geolocation is the data transmitted by the phone in real time, determining the location of the gadget, a function that can be useful to any user in order to find the closest one:
- a restaurant and so on.
Also in case of loss you can find your device. This service will work even if the sim card was replaced by cybercriminals, the main thing is that the phone should be connected to the Internet. According to your choice, click enable or disable geolocation services.
Next, you must create an Apple ID, if you already have one, then you can optionally:
- restore it from a copy of iCloud;
- recover from a copy of iTunes.
If not, create a new one.
Apple ID and how to create it
Apple ID is an account to log into almost all Apple Inc. services In order to create a new Apple ID, select Configure as New iPhone. Next, create an Apple ID for free.
What else is required to turn on the iPhone 7?
- Indicate the date of birth, the presence of which allows you to restore the lost password.
- Next, indicate your last name and first name.
- Enter your email address.
- Choose to receive or not to receive updates.
- We accept Apple Inc.
- After that, the creation of the Apple ID begins, which may take a minute.
- You are invited to use iCloud-cloud data storage, you choose to use or not to use it.
- Next, create your password.
- The last step is agree or disagree with the sending of diagnostics, respectively, by clicking send automatically or not send.
- After that, “Welcome!” Is displayed.
- To start work, click start work.
Instead of a conclusion
Thus, this article describes in detail how to turn on the iPhone 7 and what to do if suddenly there are problems when starting the smartphone.