To replace the housing of Nokia Lumia 925, you must contact the specialists in the service center.
The following information is a brief and incomplete description of the parsing of the Nokia Lumia 925 mobile phone.
All actions regarding the repair of the phone are carried out at your own risk and performer.
The structure of the phone Nokia Lumia 925
Disassembly instructions for Nokia Lumia 925
1) Stick the protective film on the display.
2) Release the SIM tray with the SIM door key and push it out.
3) Release the indicated corner of the back cover with a tool.
4) Release the upper edge of the back cover by running the tool in the direction indicated. When releasing the back cover, be careful not to damage the clips holding the cover, the components that are under the cover.
5) Swipe the tool in the indicated direction to free the left side of the back cover.
6) Swipe the tool in the indicated direction to free the bottom edge of the back cover.
7) Swipe the tool in the indicated direction to free the right side of the back cover.
8) When all sides of the back cover are open, release the camera clip by pushing the back cover up and at the same time towards the top edge of the phone.
9) Remove the back cover. Check the integrity of all clips. If the clips are damaged, the back cover can no longer be used.
10) Open the battery connector with the tool.
11) Remove the three size 6 Torx screws.
12) Remove the connector support frame with tweezers.
13) Open the bottom loop connector.
14) Open the side button connector.
15) Open the display connector.
16) Open the loopback connector.
17) Open the front camera connector.
18) Disconnect the antenna coaxial cable connector from the board with the tool. Place the tool on top of the connector and carefully lift it. Leave the other end of the coaxial antenna cable connected. Be careful not to damage the connector.
19) Remove the two size 4 Torx screws.
20) Remove the MIMO antenna with tweezers.
21) Release the board by lifting it with the tool in the indicated place.
22) Lift and remove the board. Be careful not to damage the loops. Use the tool to remove the cables from the board.
23) Push the WLAN / GPS antenna in the indicated direction and remove it.
24) Open the camera connector from the indicated side.
25) Remove the camera.
26) Remove and discard the thermal lining.
27) Release the connector latch on the specified side.
28) Remove the connector latch. Be careful not to damage the cable.
29) Remove the front camera.
30) Remove the camera lining.
31) In order to remove the connector cable, carefully pull the second microphone and micro USB connector away from the metal deco.
32) Next, lift the connector cable with the AV plug.
33) Remove the connector cable.
34) Remove the two size 4 Torx screws.
35) Release the side keys with the tool on both sides.
36) Remove the side keys.
37) Release the speaker panel from the specified location.
38) Remove the speaker panel.
39) Remove the main antenna from the speaker panel with a tool.
40) Carefully disconnect the other end of the coaxial antenna cable.
41) Using tweezers, remove the coaxial antenna cable. Make sure that the coaxial antenna cable is only captured from metal shields, and not from the cable itself.
Video: How to Open Nokia Phone Cover
42) Release the bottom loop with the tool.
43) Remove the bottom loop.
44) Remove the vibration holder by placing the tool between the holder and the vibration.
45) Remove the vibration holder.
46) Carefully release the vibration with a tool.
47) Remove the vibration.
48) Insert the display assembly into the protective cover from the bottom edge.
49) Insert the instrument between the battery and the metal deco. Slowly push the tool until the battery is empty. Lift and remove the battery. Do not use it again.
50) Analysis of the Nokia Lumia 925 phone is completed.
Assembly instructions for the Nokia Lumia 925
1) Peel off the protective film from the support of the battery connector.
2) Attach the battery connector support to the battery connector.
3) Peel off the protective film from the battery. Place the battery in its cavity and press to attach it.
4) Peel off the protective film from the vibration.
5) Put the vibration in place using the screw hole shown. Press gently to attach the vibration.
6) Place the vibration holder with the indicated side.
7) Using a tool, close the other side of the holder.
8) Peel off the protective film from the bottom loop.
9) Attach the bottom cable using the two indicated holes. Click on the bottom cable to attach it. Be careful not to damage small parts on the bottom loop.
10) Attach the tool to the antenna coaxial cable connector. To do this, first place the tool on the cable, and then pass it to the connector,
11) Connect the antenna coaxial cable connector.
12) Push the coaxial antenna cable around the indicated angle and close it in the indicated three clips.
13) Push the main antenna into the speaker panel. Verify that the three clips are latched.
14) Place the speaker panel in the metal deco with the bottom side. Then click on it to commit.
15) Place the side keys.
16) Tighten the two specified Torx size 4 screws with a torque of 8 Ncm.
17) Peel off the protective film from the microphone.
18) Put the AV connector in its place.
19) Use the tool to put the microphone and the USB connector in place.
20) Check that the connector is correctly laid.
21) Peel off the protective film from the front camera.
22) Attach the front camera support.
23) Place the camera lining on the front camera. Pay attention to how the lining is evenly laid.
24) Position the front camera as shown.
25) Push the connector through the connector latch. Put the connector latch in place.
26) Place the thermal lining.
27) Peel off the protective film from the camera. Position the camera support as shown.
28) Gently bend the connector cable.
29) Connect the camera connector. Be careful not to damage the connector.
30) Bend the cable for the camera connector as shown. Be careful not to damage the loop.
31) Place the WLAN / GPS antenna on the board.
32) Place the board in the metal deco with the bottom edge. Slide the connectors with the tool. Be careful not to damage or leave connectors under the board.
33) Press down on the board until it clicks into place.
34) Place the MIMO antenna.
35) Tighten the two specified Torx size 4 screws with a torque of 8 Ncm.
36) Use the tool to connect the antenna coaxial cable connector.
37) Make sure that the coaxial cable of the antenna is placed in its cavity.
38) Connect the front camera connector. When connecting the connectors, be careful not to damage them and the surrounding elements.
39) Connect the connector assembly with the tool.
40) Connect the display connector with the tool.
41) Connect the side key connector with the tool.
42) Connect the bottom loop connector with a tool.
43) Position the connector support frame.
44) Tighten the three specified Torx size 6 screws with a torque of 15 Ncm.
45) Connect the battery connector. Be sure to connect the battery connector last to avoid short circuiting.
46) Peel off the protective film from the camera hole.
47) Place the back cover and press in the indicated places to attach the right side of the back cover.
48) Attach the bottom side of the back cover by pushing in the indicated places.
49) Attach the left side of the back cover by pushing in the indicated places.
50) Attach the top side of the back cover. You may need to push the lid down and then push it in place.
51) Peel off the protective film from the back cover.
52) Replace the SIM holder.
53) Peel off the protective film from the display.
54) The assembly of the Nokia Lumia 925 is completed.