In the age of modern technology, it’s easy enough to explain how to scan code in Whatsapp onto a computer. It is important to understand that in order to synchronize your smartphone and computer via QR, first of all, you need a stable Internet connection.
Scan QR Code
Step-by-step instructions for scanning can be described by the following user actions:
- Entrance to the website of the company, which is located at https://web.Whatsapp.com. You can enter the site through the specified link using any browser, which is both standard for the device and downloaded, and installed at the user’s preference.
- Search in the upper left corner among the many details of the company in black and white square (this is the qr code that must be scanned using a smartphone).
- Installation and launch of the green messenger.
- Login with your username and password to the user account (regular login to the Vatsap account, with which the user is given the opportunity to chat, exchange voice messages and photos with contacts).
- Enter the main menu of the application.
- Select in the application menu an item called Whatsapp Web, with which you can scan the code.
- Correlation of the empty square that appeared on the screen of the smartphone with the previously detected bar code on the official website of the green messenger.
All the features a user has
Now, when both devices are successfully synchronized, the entrance to the account that is open on the smartphone will be carried out on the computer.
Video: How to Scan the Qr Code of Iphone 10
A user who no longer wonders how to scan Vatsap from phone to computer can now use the messenger without restrictions, that is, in the same format in which he used the application before on the phone. That is, the user can also create group chats, send photos to his contacts, invite contacts that do not use the application to the messenger, send voice messages, etc.
WEB WHATSAPP. HOW TO SCAN QR CODE
Sometimes some users have difficulties with how to Web Whatsapp comscan code. Some people don’t even know what it is and why it is needed. A QR code is a special bar code, which in this case is needed to identify a user from his device. As you know, the entrance to whatsapp account carried out after entering the phone number and receiving a special numeric code. However, in the case of the Web version, the developers for some reason decided to move away from this authentication method.
Immediately after the user goes to the page with the browser version of WhatsApp, in the upper left corner of the screen QR code will appear. It needs to be scanned using a smartphone. This will require:
- launch WhatsApp from a mobile phone or tablet;
- Log in to your account if you have not already done so.
- select the “WhatsApp Web” item in the Messenger Menu;
- point the camera of the mobile device to the code so that it fits into the rectangular frames on the phone screen.
If everything was done right. a characteristic sound will be heard. and the WhatsApp messenger will load in the browser.
What does the web version allow?
After on Web Whatsapp com scan QR the code succeeded, the user automatically gets to the browser version of the messenger. What are the advantages of it, and what does it generally allow you to do? And almost everything is exactly the same as the full-fledged mobile version of WhatsApp:
- chat with friends using text messages and emoticons;
- create and manage both individual and collective chats;
- change profile settings. In this case, all changes will be synchronized with the mobile version;
- change your status;
- send voice messages and take pictures with a webcam on a computer.
But make voice calls using browser version of whatsapp not yet possible. Perhaps in the future, developers will include such an opportunity, but this is only in the future. The undoubted advantage of the browser version is that typing on a full-sized computer keyboard is much faster and more convenient than on the most “advanced” virtual on-screen smartphone. Pressing the on-screen buttons is carried out using the mouse. As seen on Web Whatsapp com scan code not at all difficult.