The largest mod collection for Grand Theft Auto V and GTA San Andreas
Here is a detailed step-by-step instruction on how to flash the Huawei MediaPad 10 FHD tablet. Our editors have chosen the most suitable method for flashing this Huawei model.
If this instruction does not work, try flashing it with another method: TWRP Recovery, ROM Manager, Fastboot or classic OTA
Installing the system using CWM Recovery
1. Charge the flashing tablet for at least 80%.
2. We save from the flash drive, sim card and tablet memory all the data that can not be lost. Simka (if any) can be pulled out.
3. We put the necessary firmware into the tablet’s memory. The firmware file must be in a zip archive format. You can select and download the firmware here.
4. On all Huawei tablets, there is a Recovery from the manufacturer, so we change it to ClockWorkMod Recovery.
We do this according to the following instruction:
Install the [ROOT] Rashr. Flash Tool from Google Play on your tablet.
Run it and grant Root rights. If there are no root rights on the tablet, we get them according to this instruction.
In the list of options, select “CWM Recovery”.
Then the application will show a list of available Recovery. In the example, Rashr showed 2 options: ClockworkMod with support for clicking on the screen and the classic version (control is carried out by volume and power buttons).
A download request appears. Click “Yes.”
Then, the download of the CWM Recovery image for the tablet will begin.
A notification appears that the firmware was successful and now you have a modified recovery installed. Immediately go into it, for this, click "Yes".
If you have already installed ClockworkMod Recovery, then just enter it by clamping for 3-5 seconds any of the combinations:
5. The movement in the Recovery menu is carried out using the volume buttons, and the selection is confirmed by the power button.
Before installing the firmware, you must first reset the settings.
Therefore, in the menu, select wipe data / factory reset.
6. Next, simply confirm that you agree to reset: Yes. Wipe all user data.
7. Now in the main menu of Recovery select install zip.
Video: Huawei Mediapad 10 Fhd Firmware Update
8. After that select Choose zip from / sdcard.
9. Go to the folder where you saved the zip firmware file and select it.
10. A confirmation message appears. Select Yes. Install
11. The process of installing the firmware will begin and at the end the Install from sdcard complete message will appear.
The firmware is finished. We return to the main menu of CWM Recovery and reboot the tablet.
To do this, select reboot system now.
12. Done. The tablet will start loading from the already installed firmware.
Attention! You carry out any actions at your own risk. Do not reinstall the system for no reason.
Here we look how to update Huawei MediaPad 10 FHD to Android 10 Q. To follow our instructions you need a smartphone itself, a computer, a USB cable to connect to a PC. The article will appeal to those who were not lucky enough to receive official updates 1 click on your phone.
What is good about the new Android 10? You can read about this in our article.
Huawei MediaPad 10 FHD update to Android 10
To make it convenient for everyone, we have collected in one archive files for the firmware, the necessary software, instructions in text format. The structure can be viewed below:
- Download the archive by url: upfileget.info/andr10 where are:
- Andro firmware files >Can I roll back to the official firmware?
- Yes you can.
Will there be problems after the update
Solve problems as they arrive! If something didn’t work out for you, write in a chat on the site or comments about your difficulties, the more described, the easier it will be to help us.
How to get root rights
Try searching for your device on this service.
Add a comment Cancel reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.
Here you can download the firmware for your Huawei MediaPad 10 FHD tablet running Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich for free.
The Huawei MediaPad 10 FHD tablet was launched in 2012 by Huawei. The tablet screen has a diagonal of 10.1 inches and has a resolution of 1200 x 1920. The tablet computer has a HiSilicon K3V2 processor with a frequency of 1200 and an Immersion 16 video accelerator.
Both the official stock firmware and custom original firmware based on the official Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich and newer versions of Android are available for the Huawei MediaPad 10 FHD tablet.
We recommend that you carefully read all the instructions for flashing your tablet, otherwise it may affect the performance of your device!
Update firmware for the Huawei MediaPad 10 FHD tablet if:
- the tablet for some reason does not turn on
- the tablet is constantly rebooting
- your device has become "slow down" and "buggy"
- it is necessary to restore the tablet after unsuccessful firmware
- Want to install the latest firmware version for your device?
If you have any questions about updating the firmware for your device, you can ask in the comments