And get the best deals from trusted craftsmen.
- Compare prices and choose the best conditions.
- Feedback only from interested professionals
- Do not waste time communicating with intermediaries
Every Apple owner may face a situation where the flash does not work on the iPhone. It is not always necessary to carry a smartphone for repair. a software malfunction or an error in the settings of this function may disrupt the flash. You must first establish the exact cause of the breakdown and then make the right decision.
Possible causes of malfunction
The flash on your iPhone may stop working due to various reasons. You may have upgraded your iOS operating system or installed unlicensed software. Then the cause of the failure is a software failure, and you need to reboot the device. If the flash fires spontaneously, and the quality of the photos has deteriorated, most likely the matter is in the settings.
The cause of the malfunction is obvious in case of mechanical damage to the main camera and moisture. If the flash does not turn on as a result of shock, falling, or flooding, do not try to update the software or configure this function. It is important to consult a specialist in time, as the moisture inside the iPhone causes corrosion. Destruction of contacts, tracks and microcircuits leads to the fact that the phone generally stops working.
Also, a problem with the flash can cause overheating of the iPhone.
IPhone Malfunction Symptoms
Damage to the flash does not interfere with the use of a smartphone, but significantly limits its functionality. If you want to take vivid photos and clear videos, start solving the problem when the following symptoms appear:
- continuous flash
- the flashlight does not turn on
- flicker does not work
- the flashlight is on, but the flash does not work on the iPhone
Test the flash only when the iPhone cools down after a long photo or video. Wait until normal temperature returns.
How to restore performance on their own
Remove the film first, as it may interfere with the normal operation of the lighting. Check how the flash works using the Camera and Flashlight apps. If the flashlight is on, but the flash cannot be turned on, the problem is in the standard Camera program. It needs to be updated or use an analog.
Next, learn the iPhone settings. Go to “Do not disturb”, activate the “Manual” option and turn it off again. Check if the application that controls the flash and enables the photo and video mode is enabled.
Software failures can be easily fixed by rebooting. press the Power button, wait for the slider to appear and move the cursor to the right. Also install updates:
- connect iPhone to charger
- enable internet access
- start the software update in the main settings
If the flash fires but is unpredictable, try setting it up. Click the zipper icon in the upper left corner of the screen and change the settings.
It was not possible to turn on the flash again. you will have to contact the specialists. If you haven’t poured or dropped your phone, visit an Apple Authorized Representative and request a free repair. Otherwise, the best way to fix the iPhone flash is to call YouDo artists at home.
How masters can solve a problem
Use the functionality of the YouDo service if you do not want to spend time on trips. Professionals registered in Yuda travel to their homes and offices with all spare parts and tools. They set minimum prices and accept applications around the clock.
The bright flash LED cannot be replaced separately. The wizards completely change the camera modules in several stages:
- unscrew the bottom screws and raise the screen 90 degrees using a suction cup and paddle
- remove the cover of the FPC connector and the protective plate, disconnect the cables and the display module
- remove the battery cable with the holder, remove the battery, disconnect the antenna cable
- remove the flash bracket, disconnect the motherboard from the top loop and button wires
- remove the bottom loop connector and SIM tray; remove the motherboard after disconnecting the Wi-Fi cable
- disconnect the bracket and the cable for the main camera
- remove the old part, connect a new camera, assemble the phone in the reverse order