Lenovo Vibe P1m running an operating system Android 5.1. Its performance is rated at 3 out of 5 (in its segment). This smartphone is quite productive. Here are the characteristics of the device, instructions on how to reset the device, flash the device, and, of course, how to get root access to Lenovo
Root on Lenovo Vibe P1m
How to get the root for Lenovo Vibe P1m See instructions below.
Initially, try the universal utilities for getting root on MTK for the Vibe P1m model
- Kingo Android Root
- Baidu Super Root (one-click root)
- Root Dashi (a collection of root utilities in one)
If it doesn’t work and SuperUser does not appear, then ask for help in the special root theme on android
- Battery capacity: 4000 mAh
- Battery Type: Li-polymer
- Battery: Non-removable
- Talk Time: 16 hours
- Standby time: 564 h
- Date Announced: 2015-09-03
- Type: smartphone
- Weight: 148g
- Management: touch buttons
- Body Material: Polycarbonate View All
Firmware for Lenovo Vibe P1m
Of. firmware to install from stock Recovery. Download
Stock firmware for TWRP. Download
Firmware for Lenovo Vibe P1m you can find in the thread flashing Chinese smartphones. In addition, pre-download the necessary software for flashing
- ADB drivers (in topic with FlashTool)
- Make / model [optional]. Lenovo / Vibe P1m
- CPU. MediaTek MT6735P, 1000 MHz
- LCD Driver (version)
- Kernel (version) [optional]
Before flashing and in the process of selecting the firmware, check the basic TX (technical specifications) through the MTKDroidTools program
Video: Lenovo P1m Not Charging
What are custom firmwares?
- CM. CyanogenMod
- Paranoid Android
- AICP (Android Ice Cold Project)
- RR (Resurrection Remix)
- MK (MoKee)
- Illusion roms
- Pacman ROM
Problems and disadvantages of a Lenovo smartphone and how to fix them?
- If Vibe P1m does not turn on, for example, you see a white screen, hangs on the splash screen, or the notification indicator only blinks (possibly after charging).
- If it crashes when updating / crashes when turned on (need flashing, 100%)
- Does not charge (usually, iron problems)
- Does not see a SIM card (SIM card)
- The camera does not work (at least hardware problems)
- The sensor does not work (depending on the situation)
For all these problems, please contact the forum (you just need to create a topic), specialists will help for free.
Hard Reset for Lenovo Vibe P1m
Instructions on how to make Hard Reset on Lenovo Vibe P1m (reset). We recommend that you familiarize yourself with the visual guide called resetting settings on Android. [Hard Reset].
Codes for resetting (open the dialer and enter them).
Hard Reset via Recovery
- Turn off the device.> go to Recovery
- "Wipe data / factory reset"
- "Yes. delete all user data "-> "Reboot System"
How to enter Recovery?
- hold and hold Vol (-) [volume down], or Vol () [volume up] and the power button
- A menu appears with the Android logo. Everything, you are in Recovery!
Reset settings on Lenovo Vibe P1m can be done in a very simple way:
- Settings-> Recovery and reset
- Reset settings (at the very bottom)
How to reset the pattern
How to reset the graphic key if you forgot it, and now you can’t unlock your Lenovo smartphone. On the Vibe P1m, the key or PIN can be removed in several ways. You can also remove the lock by resetting the settings, the lock code will be deleted and disabled.
- Reset Count. locks. Instruction
- Password Reset. Instruction