Documents stored in iCloud Drive are synced across all your devices and are available from iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, Mac, PC, and iCloud.com.
- Upgrade your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch to the latest version of iOS or iPadOS, and your Mac to the latest version of macOS.
- Set up iCloud on all your devices.
- Make sure iCloud is signed in with the same Apple ID that you use to sign in to all of your devices.
- On a Windows PC, upgrade to Windows 7 or later and download iCloud for Windows.
If your device cannot be updated to the latest version of iOS or macOS, see the minimum system requirements for using iCloud Drive.
Beginning of work
Set up iCloud Drive on all devices on which you want to access and edit files.
On iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch
- Go to the Settings menu > [your name].
- Click iCloud.
- Turn on iCloud Drive.
You can use the Files application to search for iCloud Drive files.
In iOS 10 or iOS 9, select Settings > iCloud > iCloud Drive. Turn on iCloud Drive and click on screen. "Home"". After that, you can search for files in iCloud Drive.
On a Mac
- Go to the Apple menu > System Preferences and click Apple ID. On macOS Mojave and earlier, you don’t need to click on the Apple ID.
- Choose iCloud.
- Sign in with your Apple ID, if necessary.
- Select iCloud Drive.
Video: Log In To Icloud With Iphone Se
If you want to add files from the Mac’s Desktop and Documents folders to iCloud Drive, upgrade your Mac software to macOS Sierra or later, then turn on the Desktop and Documents folders. On a Mac, files from the Desktop and Documents folders can be found in the Finder in the iCloud section. If you add a second Mac, files from the second Mac are not automatically merged with the files on the first Mac. Go to the “Desktop” and “Documents” folders in iCloud Drive and search for the folder with the name of the second Mac computer.
- Sign in to iCloud.com.
- Select Pages, Numbers, or Keynote.
- Click "Upgrade to iCloud Drive" if prompted.
On a Windows PC
By setting up iCloud Drive on your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, or Mac, you can set it up on your Windows computer.
- Go to the “Start” menu, open “Applications” or “Programs” and select “iCloud for Windows”.
- Enter your Apple ID to sign in to iCloud.
- Select iCloud Drive, then click Apply.
After completing iCloud Drive setup, all documents saved in iCloud will be automatically transferred to iCloud Drive. In addition to the Pages, Numbers, and Keynote applications, files on the iPhone, iPad, iPod touch are stored in the Files application. If files are not displayed in the listed programs, they may be stored on a device where the iCloud Drive function is not enabled.
Information about non-Apple products or independent websites not controlled or tested by Apple is not advisory or endorsement. Apple is not responsible for the selection, functionality, or use of third-party websites or products. Apple is also not responsible for the accuracy or reliability of data posted on third-party websites. Contact your supplier for more information.