If purchased by you Samsung asks for PIN to unlock the network, then it is blocked by one of the operators. For unlock Samsung enter NCK code (Network Code) – network unlock code, after entering which your phone will work with any SIM card in the world.
This method of unlocking does not require flashing the phone, or mechanical intervention, so the phone warranty is fully preserved!
Our company specializes in unlocking any Samsung model, including the latest S7, S7 Edge models.
It’s easy to unlock Samsung Galaxy Note 1,2,3,4 N9005, S6, S6 Edge, S7, S7 Edge:
Based on the results of the work successfully done, your Samsung goes into the status of Sim-Free Unlocked (UNLOCKED) FOREVER.
Samsung models and modifications that can be unlocked:
Galaxy Note 4 IV (SM-N910C Megaphone)
Galaxy Note 3 III (SM-N9005 / SM-N900 (Megaphone Rus))
Galaxy Note 3 III: (GT-N9005)
Galaxy Note 3 III: (SM-N900v)
Note 3 III: (GT-N9000)
Galaxy Camera: (EK-GC100)
Galaxy S3 Mini: (SM-G730A)
Galaxy S3 Note: (SM-N900T)
Galaxy S6 / S6 edge (SM-G920F / SM-G925F)
Galaxy S5 (SM-G900F)
Galaxy S6 (SM-G920F)
Galaxy S6 edge (SM-G925F)
Galaxy S7 (SM-G930F)
Galaxy S7 edge (SM-G935FD)
Instructions. Unlock Samsung Note 3.4 N9005, S6, S6 Edge, S7, S7 Edge using the code:
1. Insert the required SIM card into the smartphone, after which you will see one of the following messages:
SIM Network Unlock PIN
“PIN – network unlock code for the SIM card”
“PIN de desbloqueio da rede SIM”
"Enter Network Lock Control Key"
2. Enter the NCK code (Network code) received from us and confirm the operation;
3. After successfully entering the code from your Samsung Note 3, all restrictions will be removed and it will be able to work with any sim.
If as a result of input you received a message “Network unlock request failed” then you need to enter the unlock codes again in the following order:
NETWORK (NCK code) → DEFREEZE (MCK code) → NETWORK (NCK code)
If the serial input of the NCK and MCK codes did not help to unlock the device, then it is necessary to make a hard reset of the device.
How to make a full reset (Hard Reset) to Samsung factory settings:
1. Turn off the phone;
2. Hold the “Home” button simultaneously; the “Volume Up” button; the “Power” button;
3. In the menu that appears, select “Select Wipe data / Factory Reset” and press the “Power” button for a complete reset.
Attention! With a full reset, all data in the phone will be deleted. The smartphone will return to its original factory state. It is recommended that you make a backup before starting the reset procedure.
This unlock is fully official.