Xiaomi redmi 5 does not charge, does not turn on, there is a charge icon. I stood on charge for 6 hours, and still does not turn on, help me deal with the problem.
After the fall of my Hiaomi, he stopped turning on. At the same time, I connect the charging to the phone, the red diode lights up and that’s it. How to repair a smartphone?
My Xiaomi redmi 5 does not charge at all, writes that charging is in progress. How to fix this problem?
Xaomi stopped turning on, before that, he was either charging or not charging. Now in any position, the wire does not want to charge. Help me fix the device.
Xiaomi redmi 5 does not charge, does not turn on
If on Xiaomi Redmi 5 There was a problem in which it does not charge. There are several ways to fix this problem. We bring to your attention an overview of the manipulations available directly to the user.
Reasons for the malfunction
Incorrect charging of the gadget may occur due to a number of the following reasons:
- The power adapter or cord is damaged.
- Also the use of non-native elements.
- The battery is out of order.
- Moisture or intense vapors have occurred.
- Bugs in the software. USB port.
- Incorrect calibration Battery.
- High charge resulting in recharge.
The easiest option is to malfunction. This is when non-native cords are used or they are out of order. With this, you need to start checking the status of your phone. It is worth paying attention to the color of the indicator of the network adapter, if any. When it is not highlighted, that means the component is not working.
Video: Xiaomi Redmi 5 Not Charging
In any case, you should try to connect the device to the mains via another charger.
Elimination of other mechanical malfunctions
Usb port may become contaminated or oxidized by excess moisture.
- Direct the direct light source in the hole.
- After winding cotton wool on a needle and dipping in alcohol, clean from dirt or white oxides.
- Be careful not to damage the contacts.
If the battery itself has failed, then:
- After unwinding the panel, remove the battery.
- Disconnect the loops.
- Replace the component.
Any process of replenishing the charge level on the battery should be carried out until then. Until the level reaches 100%. Then be sure to turn off the device. If this is not done, then it will be blocked. At the same time, it is left on for 30 minutes without performing any manipulations.
Also, sometimes after the development of a certain resource, the battery begins to respond more slowly to recharging.
In this case, you should:
- Work out a resource to zero.
- Plug in and wait until 100% is displayed.
- After that, immediately turn off and turn on the power again.
- Leave on for 15 minutes.
- Disconnect and enable.
If all of the above methods fail to resolve the problem, demolish the factory settings and install custom firmware:
- Copy the necessary data from a smartphone.
- Then boot in fastboot mode.
- Connect the device to the computer.
- Run the flashing program.
- Install new version MIUI.
If all the above manipulations did not lead to the desired effect. Contact the service center to resolve the negative situation.